Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Doin way too much . .

Ok, so normally I don't fall victim of all the celeb rumors, tabloids and so on but I've been hearing way too much about miss Rih Rih. Is it just me or do some of you also think that she's been doing a lil too much? Word around is that she'd been out and about and messing with a diff dude everyone night. Come on now babygirl does she not understand that the last thing u would want to do is look like a super slut. lol Her newest victim was Drake, and why am I not surprised? I'm waiting to hear who's next. I know she's been through a lot with the whole Chris Brown situation but still that's no excuse to become the new hoe in town. Some of you may get mad but hey it is what it is.

sidenote: I want this jacket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ!!! First off before you judge the next chick for LIVING life get your facts straight. How do you know she's been messing around with dudes night after night. Just because she is keeping herself busy and enjoying life after that brutal attack by a man she loved doesn't mean you can call her a slut. AND FYI Drake and her are in the studio together and they are not an item. The nerve of you to knock the next chick down because she is out living the GOOD life. I can honestly say this wack post of doin too much is a BONIFIDE HATER POST!!!! Yeah I called you a hater. SO WHAT!