Monday, May 25, 2009

Breaking Point . . .

"It's just emotion taking me over,
Caught up in sorrowLost in the song . ."
Have you ever just felt lost, cofused, hopeless, and just dont know where to go? I've been feeling like that for the last month. I dont know what it is or what to do about it. Ive been in this major funk feeling unhappy, and sad to the point where I catch myself crying for no damn reason. WTF! I think I want more out of life. I want to do so much and at times I feel like I'm stuck in this bubble with no way of getting out. I cant get into full detail about every little thing I'm going through but I just know that the feeling is unbearable and I just want to be happy again. I want to be happy with my life, I want to be happy knowing that I'm doing things that I want to do. I want to be happy like I am when im listening to Hip-Hop. No matter what it eases my soul, and gets me through any and everything as well as my son, and prayer.
I'll get over this bump. I want to get to the point where I love my life, as much as I love my son. We all go through bad times and hardships. Right now im going through mine . . .

1 comment:

Lephoi Maduna said...

Hi, I stunbled across your blog just now and read what you wrote in "Breaking Point", funny kinda flicted throgh everything else on you blog but stopped to read this...Truth is it reminded me so much of where I was three years ago. I know exactly what you are talking about, I've been there. To the point where I thought nothing in my life really mattered, I was sadend by my life, almost burdend, waiting and hoping for a change in my life...But not knowing what it is I needed. You know when you need to find something real, something worth living for, something to give my life meaning...hope. Three years ago, when I was at my lowest in life, really confused, tired, lonely, I took a step not knowing what exactly ws looking for, but as a last resort turned in fith to God to help me...and I found Jesus, He actally found me. I found love and forgiveness...Took my burden and sadness I had carried in my heart and ife. I had done almost everything too try and fill that hole in my life, belive, close to everything. But only Christ could satisfy and bring true joy and love to my life. I don't mean to bore you my friend, just really wated to share with you, what a God so great, that he cared in enough for me (And my pathetic little life) that he gave His very life for me, and loves me more than I can ever know...I pray the Jesus' grace truely comes to you my friend and you know what it s to be truely be loved...(I not talking abot church or religion, I'm talking about a true meeting with God). Turn to Him.